Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

paid to promote

Saturday, March 19, 2011

If Animals Got up


If animals have up, about what his status? Here are some that have been found. But they do not know what animal bener.

Poodle Dog: Waiting to salon neh mo

Roaches: Newly aja safe from being plundered by death, yeah!

Cow: I was touched again by the master-rabbi

Cat: Children of the I-5 just ask who the father. Are confused about what I said. Forget my own father who?

Mosquitoes: I am HIV positive AIDS boooo

Chicken:'s friends ... if tomorrow I do not update ... means I'm already in the frying ... i luv u all ...

Cuttlefish: ink refills exhausted nich.

Pig: I was slandered spread the flu. Damn!

Goats: Happy Eid Hajj yesterday not slaughtered

No comments:

Post a Comment